T-2000 1-4 Place Canoe & Kayak Trailer
Can also be used to transport other watercraft, including small boats, paddleboards, and hydro-bikes.
This trailer is an exceptional value. Designed to keep costs down, to provide a soft ride for your canoes, kayaks or other watercraft, and to be shipped easily, the T-2000 has proven durability and can carry 1 or more canoes or kayaks up to 12' long. With the optional tongue extension, it is capable of carrying boats up to 19' long. The T-2000 ships via UPS in two boxes and can be assembled with household tools in 4 hours or less making these the most economical and versatile trailers on the market.
Your Portage Pal trailer ships directly to your door usually within 3–5 business days of receipt of your order, and at one of the most economical prices in the industry.
STANDARD FEATURES / SPECS
- Length: 10’ Standard. 17’ Max, with Optional Tongue Extension
- Bunk Width: 69” Rear 58” Front
- Wheels: 8”
- Ball size: 1 7/8 (2” optional)
- Capacity: 1 - 4 Canoes/Kayaks up to 375 lbs. Maximum
- Weight: 125 lbs
- Construction Materials: Galvanized and Powder Coated Steel
- Max carry length: 19’
- Galvanized Adjustable Tongue
- White Powder Coated Brackets and Axle
- 1” Axle
- White Plastic Fenders
- 4.8” x 8” Tires
- Coil Spring Suspensions
- Carpeted Wooden Bunks
- Optional Spare Tire and Carrier