At Portage Pal Trailers, we appreciate customer service as much as you do. So we ask that if you have any comments, questions, or need help in any way, to please contact us directly at Portage Pal. Brian or John will do everything possible to make sure you are satisfied with your Portage Pal Trailer experience. Call 800-577-5080 or 515-332-2788.
27 6th St. South
T-1000 SINGLE CANOE & KAYAK
The single-canoe or kayak version of the T-2000, the T-1000 is also an exceptional value. Designed to keep costs down, to provide a soft ride for your boat, and to be shipped easily. The T-1000 has proven durability. The standard trailer can carry canoes and kayaks up to 12' long and with the optional tongue extension it can carry boats from 8' to 19' long. The T-1000 ships via UPS in two boxes and can be assembled with household tools in 4 hours or less making these the most economical and versatile trailers on the market.
Portage Pal Trailers ship directly to your door in two (2) boxes, usually within 24-48 hours of receipt of your order, and at the most economical price in the industry.
• Length: 10’ Standard. 17’ max. (with optional tongue extension)
• Bunk Width: 54” rear, 38” front
• Wheels: 8”
• Ball size: 1 7/8” (2” optional)
• Capactiy: 1 Canoe or Kayak (275 lbs max)
• Weight: 125 lbs
• Construction Material: Galvanized and Powder Coated Steel
• Max carry length: 19’
• Galvanized adjustable steel tongue
• White Powder coated brackets and axle
• 1 inch axle
• White Plastic fenders
• Tire Size: 4.8x8
• Patent pending coil spring suspension for a very soft ride with 8” wheels
• Marine carpeted wooden bunks
• Can also be used to transport many other kinds of watercraft.
• Optional spare tire and carrier. Download Assembly Instructions >>